January 25, 2011

Sensational Southwestern White Bean Chili

This is recipe number two from my selection of recipes from the weekly menu service at RelishRelish.

Sometimes you like dinner easy and fast - and this recipe delivers up both, plus deliciousness. This spicy stew was pulled together and on the table in less than 40 minutes; longer lingering would lend more intense flavors. I browned the ground turkey and onion, then added parsley, cumin, onion powder, salt, and pepper. I didn't have celery salt, so substituted celery flakes.


Other ingredients followed: diced tomatoes, white beans, chicken broth, corn, and worcestershire sauce.


I was darn hungry, so quickly ladled a good size serving into a cobalt Fiesta dish, and added some shredded cheese.

 
Tasty! Easy! What more could you ask for? The recipe doubled with ease, and I have a bunch sitting in my freezer for later in the winter. If we have more single-digit days, I'll need it soon. And I have to say, this is easily another win for the cooks at RelishRelish!

1 comment: